Plain Partition Wall Less than 5m in Singapore
Plain partition walls are a great way to divide up spaces in your home or office. One can use them to create individual rooms, separate work and living areas, or function as the only wall in an open floor plan. The design possibilities for plain partition walls are virtually limitless! Whether you’re renovating a room or space with them already built-in, or want to install them from scratch, here’s what you need to know about plain partition walls:
What is a plain partition wall?
A plain partition wall is a divider that stands alone in a room and doesn’t require any additional support. It can be used independently or to divide an existing wall into two spaces for different purposes. They are versatile and straightforward and can be installed in just about any space.
Advantages of using plain wall partitions
Plain wall partitions are perfect for creating individual rooms within a larger space. They also provide separation between work and living areas while allowing the two spaces to flow seamlessly. If you don’t want an entire room or area divided off by walls (for example, in open floor plans), plain partition walls can act as the only wall in the space. They are also straightforward to install and don’t require any additional support from beams or columns. Plain partitions can be used in nearly every room of your home!
When designing a room or space with plain partition walls, there are several design considerations that you’ll need to think about. The primary concern is how you will use the partitions within your home – for example, whether they will act as individual rooms (with doors) or provide separation between different areas of activity (without doors). You should also consider the material of the partitions since different materials have different properties and will affect how sound travels through them. If you’re installing plain partition walls from scratch, think about where they should be placed in relation to windows or doors that may need access. You’ll also want to consider how many individual rooms or areas of activity the wall is expected to create.
Types of plain partition walls
- Brick – Brick is one of the most common materials used in plain partitions because it is attractive and versatile. Brick partitions are usually made from clay bricks fired in a kiln to make them harder, durable, and waterproof.
- Steel panels with glass inserts– Steel panels with glass inserts are a modern and straightforward option for plain partition walls. The steel creates a sturdy frame around the glass, which can create privacy while still allowing natural light into the room from one side of it.
- Concrete block – Concrete block is an inexpensive choice that can easily be painted or decorated in other ways if desired. Concrete block is heavy and durable, making it a good choice for areas that need sturdy.
- Wood paneling – Wood panels are attractive, but they can also warp or burn if they get too hot from nearby light sources like bulbs in an office setting. They are best used as partitions between rooms rather than entire walls because of their tendency to warp and their susceptibility to fire.
- Plywood – Plywood is a good choice for plain partitions because it can be painted or decorated to fit your design preferences. It is a good choice for interior partition walls because it tends to be affordable and lightweight.
Get in touch with us to order our plain partition wall installation services. Floortoceiling offers a wide range of interior partition walls that can be customized to meet your design preferences.