Ceiling area less than 300 Square Feet
How Ceiling Renovation Can Change the Ambiance of the Room?
Ceiling renovation is a great way to change the atmosphere of a room. A new ceiling can make a room feel more spacious and airy, while a darker ceiling will make it look cozy and intimate.
Ceilings are often overlooked in home renovations, but they have the power to transform the ambiance of any room. Ceiling renovation is an easy way to change the feel of your space with just one project!
One of the most popular ways to get a new look is by installing a faux drop ceiling. A drop ceiling is an easy, affordable way to get the look of a new ceiling without having to tear out old materials or spend too much money. A faux drop ceiling will give you the same look as a traditional drop ceiling but without all of the hassle.
A drop ceiling is a type of suspended ceiling. The idea of a drop ceiling is to give the illusion that the room has more height and visual space than it actually does. The construction of a simple faux drop ceiling is relatively easy and inexpensive.
What to Expect From a Ceiling Repair Service
A ceiling repair service is a company that specialises in fixing ceilings. We are able to fix both minor and major issues, including cracks, holes, water damage, and more.
Ceiling repairs are usually needed when there is an issue with the structure of the ceiling. If you notice any of these signs, it’s best to call a professional to take care of the problem before it gets worse:
- Cracks in drywall or plaster
- Water damage
- Holes in the drywall or plaster
- Bowing or sagging drywall
Types of ceiling remodeling
There are many different types of ceilings that can be used in homes, depending on the material. Your options include:
- Drywall – This is one of the most common materials for modern home construction and remodeling projects because it’s inexpensive to purchase and install with relative ease. The same paint color or wallpaper you’ve chosen for your walls will look great on your drywall ceiling, which is one reason it’s become so popular in kitchens and bathrooms.
- Wood – This material is usually installed in bedrooms or living areas where a more formal look with plenty of natural light will enhance the beauty of this type of ceiling.
- Metal – If you’re looking for something sleek that screams modern, metal is one of the best options to consider.
- Plasterboard – This material offers a classy but slightly more rustic look that can be used in any room, including bathrooms and kitchens where humidity might wreak havoc on other types of ceilings.
- Tile or stone – These are usually reserved for outdoor use due to their durability against the elements, but they are very attractive inside homes too.
- Stucco – This is an economical material that you can use to create any number of ceiling designs and shapes for a truly unique look in your space.
- Popcorn or acoustic tiles – These materials will give you ceilings your favorite Hollywood star would envy! We offer ceiling renovation services to make your space look like it’s the VIP room at the hottest club in town.
Quality Ceiling Renovation in Singapore
We offer quality, and affordable ceiling renovation services, which we can easily customize as per client needs with suitable material selection, color combination, and design layouts. Our specialist will help you plan an impressive & functional appearance for living spaces that is more appealing and long-lasting. We aim to provide complete satisfaction to clients through the best quality services to make their homes more beautiful, functional & appealing.