Cement Screed less than 500 Square Feet
What are the Advantages of Using a Cement Screed?
Cement screed is a commercial product which is used to make smooth and flat surfaces for flooring. It is an alternative to the traditional methods of levelling the ground with sand and cement.
The most common application of cement screed is in the construction industry. It has become the preferred choice for laying floors in new buildings or when renovating old ones.
Some of the advantages of using cement screed are: it reduces noise, it provides a level surface, it reduces dust, it creates a hard-wearing surface and it can be used on uneven ground.
Professional Cement Screed Flooring Service by Flooringtoceiling
- There are a lot of benefits when you hire our cement screed flooring service.
- Our expert is knowledgeable in all aspects of the job.
- We have been doing this for a long time and have unmatched experience in this field.
- We can complete the job in a short period of time.
- We will provide you with a free quotation before starting on the work.
Which Areas or Rooms Needs Cement Screed Flooring
Cement screed flooring is a great option for people who are looking to renovate their home. It is not only durable, but also has a variety of designs and styles that will suit the needs of any homeowner.
Cement screed flooring can be installed in any room in the house. The best rooms for cement screed flooring are kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms, bedrooms and hallways.
Types of Cement Screed
- Interior Stained Concrete
Interior cement screed is a layered flooring solution that uses decorative pigments to create different types of patterns. The process involves coating the surface of the concrete with an epoxy resin and then adding pigment on top before sealing it in several layers of polyurethane varnish or wax for protection against stains and dirt.
- Exterior Stained Concrete
An exterior cement screed is a coating that can be applied to concrete to protect the underlying surfaces against water and other types of damage. This type of flooring solution has an extra layer of protection, making it suitable for building exteriors where exposure to high humidity levels is expected.
- Metallic Epoxy
The metallic epoxy flooring is a two-part solution that you can apply to various types of surfaces. It offers an extra layer of protection and makes the surface both slip-resistant and durable.
- Quartz Flooring
Quartz flooring is a luxury flooring solution that can be used for both interior and exterior spaces. It provides the best protection against high humidity levels, making it ideal for basements and outside pools and spas. This flooring has superior impact resistance and is extremely easy to clean and maintain.
- Epoxy Chip Flooring
Epoxy chip flooring is an exterior coating used on any surface to protect it against water, fire, and chemicals. It has excellent resistance to scratch marks and chemicals, which makes it ideal for warehouses.
- Polished Concrete
Polished concrete is a coating that can be applied to any surface. It adds an enhanced level of appeal and makes the flooring much easier to maintain than other types, as it doesn’t require sealing or waxing.
Benefits of installing cement screed flooring
There are many benefits to installing cement screed flooring in different types of buildings. Some of the most important ones include:
- The material is economical and durable, making it ideal for any space.
- It’s resistant against high humidity levels, leading to mold growth or other health issues associated with poor ventilation systems.
- Cement screed flooring also has excellent sound-proofing properties, which makes it ideal for offices.
- The material is easy to maintain and can be washed with water or any other type of household cleaner.